Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Awkward...

The other day the little uns' and I were travelling through to Glasgow on the train for a day trip, when I experienced one of those classic awkward parenting moments.



He emerged from the on board loo, sat down and asked me "Mum? What's an STD?"

Given that he had just come from the loo where I assumed that he had read some public health notice on the back of the door, I braced myself for another talk. As I was calling to mind a recent article on a new strain of Gonorrhea,I looked down at his hands. This was what he was looking at:

6 comments:

  1. Haha, that could have been embarrassing, especially sitting on the train with people around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *...mops brow! Thanks Ladies. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that would have been a seriously awkward convo!
    I love how kids create those moments xx
    This will have me smiling all day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!